Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Covet: Restoration Hardware


I absolutely love Restoration Hardware!  They have the most beautiful furniture I've ever seen.  Their furniture is bold, in your face, yet classic.  Restoration Hardware is not for shallow pockets.  Their pieces are very expensive, but understandably so because they are well made with quality materials.  They are investment pieces.  I certainly can't afford Restoration Hardware now, but a girl can dream can't she?

Pictured above is my dream office.  The Baluster Desk is so regal and commanding.  It says that the person sitting behind it means business.  Those gorgeous columns remind me of the Colosseum in Rome.

I have a fascination with maps, so the Stanford's 1859 Map of Italy makes me drool.  It's so detailed and intricate.


I'd girly this room up with flowers, contemporary baskets for a country feel, and I'd add pops of deep orange as an accent color like this:



 More delicious furniture from Restoration Hardware.

No comments: